Monday, October 22, 2007

Catching Up

Well, I am hopfully back to myself - goodbye full-time nights, hello normal schedule!! So, I have got to post a few catch up pics of the kids. The first set is from almost a month ago when my sister and family were visiting. Caleb had an absolute ball with his cousin Jesiah and asked to see him everyday.


They played cars a lot!

They got into some water and had a blast!

They rolled in the grass. Caleb always thinks he is doing foward rolls like his sister when he does this!

They had a belated party for Jesiah with all his cousins present.

And they just sat and "caught up" - They really enjoyed each other.


This is me and my sis on her last day right before I left for work - I got in the car and bawled!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you had fun family time!

Mimi said...

What sweet memories were made, even though the goodbyes were tough..now you can look forward to "next time"!

Angie said...

The pictures of the boys are so precious. My sister has a son that is just 5 weeks younger than my Anderson and they have a sweet bond that even though they aren't together too often, remains strong. I hope Caleb and Jesiah will always be best buddies too!