Thursday, June 5, 2008

Update - 2





For clarification, yes, we are moving whenever we get the house sold. We are NOT looking for another house. We will be moving into my parents house nearby as they are leaving the country for a 3 year assignment in Greece. That is another story for another day. But, thanks to all for offering info on houses for sale in your nice neighborhood!! We did not expect to move quickly, but I ended up showing the house today to another family. This task overwhelms me since I have never been though this before. I don't really want to move, but it makes sense to take advantage of this opportunity to upgrade out of our 3 bedroom with two more kids on the way. All I want to do is go to the pool with the kids everyday. Who want to stay around to keep an immaculate house?!!?




On a better topic. Check out our little poll I started on the top left. I don't know why it screwed up my blog title color, but I will live with it for a few days. Many of you don't know us in person, but that's okay, take a guess anyway. I'll be honest with the public, Erik and I want a boy, but the kids are rooting hard for a sister. Actually, Caleb says he wants another big sister. It's kinda sweet I think. Maybe one day since we did request up to a 4 1/2 year old Chinese daughter -but doubtful we will have her by then to still be a big "sissy" to him. So, vote away friends!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Cant wait to hear and cant wait to see you guys!

Katy said...

Rob wants to know why there isn't an option to vote for twins?
Katy's voting for a girl (so that Eva has a girl cousin her age) Rob's voting for a girl, because he thinks it's a girl, and Jesiah's voting for a boy because girls are "yucky" (and he think's Caleb needs a brother).
Can't wait!!!!

Unknown said...

Hope your house sells quickly so that you don't have to spend all your time cleaning!

Carol said...

Congratulations! You now have the perfect opportunity to sort and get rid of anything you don't want pack, but the pool and summer vacation come first!

Anonymous said...

I voted boy only for Caleb's sake...but I'm really glad that he is happy to have more sissies. Must mean Alexia is doing her big sissy job just perfect!

Either way, Caleb gets to at least be a big brother, and I know he will love that...

AND I trust God has the perfect makeup for your beautiful little family.

I will get the girls to vote after nap...

Aunt Cherilyn

Anonymous said...

Ok...Jaci said "girl"
Lainey said "boy"
Emilyn said you'd have an "Emilyn" so I voted "girl" for her...

Cherilyn

Anonymous said...

Uncle Steve says "girl".

Emily said...

I voted boy, but I was going to say the same thing as "Aunt Cherilyn" that it's so cool that Caleb wants another sissy.

Mimi said...

I voted "A boy for Caleb", whether he knows it or not, he would have fun with a brother, too....so glad they will be happy with a sister though!!!! It can only be a "win" or a "win" situation...we will know Wednesday what GOD's plan will be for this pregnancy, won't we?

Angie said...

Good luck with selling the house. I have never done the whole showing the house thing either...seems like it would be a pain!
I voted girl....not sure why....just a feeling.

Anonymous said...

"Aunt Betty" says....I voted boy, but really do think you will have a girl............could it be that that's because I have soooooo many girls??????? Anyway, we just want a healthy baby boy OR girl!!


Hugs to all!