Monday, December 15, 2008

Yikes! It's almost been two weeks since a post. Hmmm...What HAVE I been doing? Well, our camera pooped out on me when I went to get a nice Christmas picture of the kids last week. I had them all spiffed up and shiny. So option B of the compact camera would suffice if I could find it after the move. No such luck. I even bribed the kids a dollar if they found it. They looked everywhere they could with flashlights in tow for two days and it has not shown up. My suspicions are on Caleb who loves cameras. Augh. So Erik is on it to get a new camera before the holidays. Since he is ever the analytical one, this is taking some time.
On the Lydia update, she is growing fast. Newborn clothes are long gone, we are trying to wear all the small 3 mo clothes before she grows through them. I took inventory of all the diapers I had tonight. I am hoping that we will be able to use all the size 1 diapers before she grows out of them (one brand is getting snug). If we can't get through them all I will be passing them along to our newest cousin set to appear in mid Jan. Which allows me to announce that my brother is returning from Iraq tomorrow the same day that my parents are coming back in town and will get to meet Lydia. So, this will be a big weekend for little Miss. But, it will not be enough family. I will still be missing my sis and family and sis in law and her family with their new little one.
Partially because of the camera mishap and also due to the fact I have not gotten on the ball to write a family letter, we did not send out Christmas cards this year. I still hope everyone is having a good holiday season. Maybe we will have a picture to post in time for further holiday wishes from our family.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I got a new camera this year and it is AWESOME!! It has 10x zoom and video. It is a Panasonic Lumix. Actually there are 3 more in my family with them!!!

Rubber Ducky Chronicles said...

I too haven't sent out Christmas cards this year. Life is busy with one, but 3, I cannot imagine. Have a fabulous Christmas! Have fun with your new camera. I got a new Kodak before China and love it, but wish I had a 10x zoom.

Pete said...

Hey! We've been holed up in our little world for awhile. We didn't do cards this year either, time just got away from us. You have such a beautiful family. Praying for all of our little ones still to come!
J