Thursday, April 19, 2007

Awesome Secret Pal Goodies!!



I had a big ol' pakage from my Secret Pal sitting on my sunny front step today. I was so excited to open it up and find so many sweetly wrapped up gifts for the whole family-including one for our dog Tori! I couldn't resist taking a picture before I dove in further. At that time Alexia came home just in time to help me unwrap them all.

My Secret Pal spent so much time thoughtfully shopping (I can tell from her blog that's something she likes to do!) The theme for this swap was "Read Me a Story" hence all the books!

Look at all the stuff we got! She even included Lindt chocolate and some lavender scented soap -my favorites!
Two books we received for our collection were Madeline in London and Linnea in Monet's Garden since our pal knew we like to travel. Little did she know Alexia Madeleine was named for this little French girl and has been to all these places herself!
Another bonus was two more quilt squares!! One was a beautiful impressionist style deep blue print. The other was a fun little square with a London theme. Thank you SO MUCH!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Secret Pal exchanges are so fun!

Cher said...

Ok, so...fill us in on how you got a "secret pal"? Did someone that knows you're you there just decide to shower you with blessings "just because"?

mandt said...

I love that impressionist quilt square!