Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Christmas pics




As we unpacked all the Christmas stuff from the atic this weekend - all the fun Christmas crafts and memories come back. The kids went through all their ornaments and handprint crafts with excitement. I pulled out a few fun Christmas pictures and I had to share a pair of them. This is Alexia last year as she was watching the Santa on our town square. He spotted her and they ended up in a little chit chat. It was pretty cute! She is six now and not quite sure she believes in the jolly old man anymore - kinda sad, but we think she is holding on for one more year!





3 comments:

Angela and Jay said...

Sweet pictures! What a great Santa. We'll have to take Laney to see him in a year or two. She's not a fan of St. Nick this year. :-)

Mimi said...

I remember those photos...we need THIS year's please!!!! I DO like the nativity scene on the left..is that "life size" somewhere, or a miniature? See you all soon!

Unknown said...

The nativity picture is part of my set I place on my mantle.