Sunday, December 16, 2007

Early Celebrating

We did a little early exchange of Christmas gifts with my family. The best one is that my brother was home from Iraq - not to go back any time soon!!!! Alexia's big hit was a Barbie scooter. She got caught in a downpour when she went to try it out! (Not that I am complaining about any rain mind you.) Caleb is very possessive of all of his new toys. I think his two favorites are a kitty cat keyboard with a microphone and a kiddie "MP3 player" that plays songs from the Wiggles. He loves his music!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! I am so glad that your brother is home safely!

Angie said...

Let the festivities begin! Looks like you all had a great time. I, too, am glad that your brother is home and am thankful for his service!

Emily said...

Tell your brother we appreciate and admire his service! That's fantastic that he's back! I'm learning kids make the celebrations even more fun and festive!

Angela and Jay said...

Glad to hear you brother is home! Looks like a fun family Christmas!

Merry Christmas!