Thursday, March 5, 2009

Lydia 4 months


Lydia had her four month check up today. She is growing like a champ. She is in the 97% for height, which is consistent for her and is in the 90% for her weight. We have some height in the family so it is no wonder her little ankles stretch out of her 6 month clothing! Lady Lydia is not yet rolling over but she thinks it's really funny when I help her to her stomach and she gets a new vantage point. I think she will be sitting straight up quite soon because she is always pulling her heard forward when in her little lounge chair or car seat.
We have a grabber on our hands. Lydia is really grabbing at anything especially a hand full of Alexia's red hair that's so shiny. She mouths on anything and slobbers on everything!
She is always being entertained by her loving siblings. We have found when they jump up and down, she will give you a good belly laugh - so cute! She is called Lady Lydia by me because she just sits quietly and asks for nothing. Princess is just not fitting for her. Erik calls her "pinkie-pie" because 95% of the time I do dress my little girly girl in pink. We have been extremely blessed once again with such a good sweet baby.

8 comments:

Mimi said...

Daddy looks happy that you are "chillin'" with him, Lydia! You ARE a "little lady"...Mimi loves your kissy cheeks, and your baby talk!

Anonymous said...

Aunt Betty says....I like the "Lady" Lydia. She IS adorable and Pinkie Pie is cute, too. Yes, your daddy does look happy with you beside him...wearing a "I Love Mommy" shirt.

Unknown said...

It is good to see pics. Can't believe Lydia is 4 months old!

Emily said...

I like the kiddos updates! You did a good job of showing a glimpse of their cute personalities.

Stephanie said...

Awe! I can't wait to see her again. How cute!

Ashley said...

Lydia is adorable! Your post below about "the daddy tie" is so cute!

Angie said...

She is getting so big! I can't believe she is already 4 months old. Sweet girl!

Cher said...

I love this one of Lydia.
Oh, Erik's pretty cute too.