Monday, May 21, 2007

ABC's of Me


In honor of my son's FAVORITE song, here are some of my ABC's!

A - Accessory I can't live without: Watch
B - Best Friend: besides Erik and my sis, my girls are Dana and Maggie
C - Cookies - Chocolate chip
D - Drink: Diet Cherry Coke
E - Embarrassing moment: Still too embarrassing to share publicly 16 years later!
F - Flower: lilies-all kinds
G - Game: – Sequence or Mafia
H - Hometown: Atlanta GA – I’m a rare native!
I – Instruments: I play piano and flute (not well anymore) but I love the strings.
J - Juice: Cran-cherry
K - Kids: Alexia and Caleb!
L - Last place I ate out at: PF Changs
M - Man: Erik -for over 12 years!
N - Number of siblings: 2 awesome siblings and a few great in-laws as well
O - Occupation: cardiac nurse
P - Phobias: small elevators
Q - Quote: In this life, we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love. –Mother Theresa
R - Relaxation: A quiet moment with a White Chocolate Mocha
S - Season: Summer -is here!!
T - Thankful: for my friends and family that love me.
U - Unforgettable moment: too many! But the first I can think of was when I got engaged.
V - Vacation: I’d like to go anywhere in the world I have not been.
W - Worst Habit: interrupting
X - X-rays I Have Had: my teeth just the other day – no cavities!
Y - Yummy Food I love: any summer fruit or veggie
Z – Zoo Animal: tigers

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Well, I learned a few things about you, Chrissy! That was a fun page..thanks for sharing about YOU!