Monday, February 11, 2008

Potty Troubles


Let me ask WHO told my 2 year old son it was a good idea to practice standing up to go tee-tee without turning on the light?

Senerio: I was undressing Caleb for bed when he announced he had to go potty. I let him run out the door to the bathroom as I lingered in his room. When I caught up with him in the dark bathroom, he proudly announced "I stand up..go tee-tee!" Yep, you guessed it, when I turned on the light I had to go for the Scrubbing Bubbles!

7 comments:

Mimi said...

That's a "boy story" alright!!!

Emily said...

haha!! That's funny. Sounds like he was so proud of himself, too!

Unknown said...

Oh no! Potty training sounds like fun.

Angie said...

Too funny! I would like to tell you that it gets better but with 11 and 8 year old boys...it hasn't for me yet! Let's just say that sometimes their aim leaves a lot to be desired! :)
Good luck with the potty training!

Michelle said...

Welcome to the world of potty training boys. Invest in cleaners, new bath mats regularly and candles!! Good Luck!!!

Angela and Jay said...

I'm sure potty training is quite and adventure! :-)

Anonymous said...

"Aunt Betty"

Oh my, Chrissy....I didn't! (Tell him to go tee-tee w/o turning on the light)....that is. Cute story, though....