Sunday, February 3, 2008

Caleb Part 2

Get out bed! Drink your milk. Eat time! Put on coat - it's cold. Tori, bad doggie. Do you hear me??

No, I did not mistype my words that my children hear from me everyday. These are words that Caleb spouts off to his 6 year old sister at various parts of the day. My two favorites are "Sissy, get up - it's bright!" Meaning there is a peap of dawn on the horizon and it's time for the whole house to be alive.
The other is "Do you hear me?" This is spoken to any of us for any given request that is not met within the expected time frame of a two year old. It's better used on the dog when she's lagging outside "Tori, here. DO YOU HEAR ME?"

Here he is in his doggie towel from Mimi and Papa Jacques- cute huh? Caleb still doesn't let us forget Papa Jacques in our prayers as he continues to battle his cancer. So, he's cute and sweet. Today he hugged and kissed all the other children in Sunday School goodbye as he left - good thing he was the only boy in a class full of girls!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

ok thats a sweet face

Angela and Jay said...

What a sweet boy! He's a cutie-pie!

Michelle said...

I LOVE LOVE this age!!! I have kept a journal of both of my boys of all of the funny things they do and say! Priceless!! I hope all is well!

Mimi said...

Mimi and Papa Jacques are very blessed by his daily prayers. What a wonderful thing, to have children and grandchildren who know Who to call on for help! We "feel" your prayers, Caleb!

Emily said...

How cute!! That's a great idea to write up the cute sayings. I can't wait to hear what Hazel comes up with. Do you hear me?