Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Caleb Part 1

Not a day goes by that I don't get a chuckle from my two year old. He is just at that really cute phase. His comments are funny, his voice is cute and he has developed some quirky habits that will pass all too soon. So, I thought I would share a few. Some might be funny only to me but maybe you will get a little chuckle too!

Here my little goofball eating what he calls a "daddy sandwich". Yeah, no bread in sight huh? We don't know where it got it's name, but it's a mix of peanut butter and honey stright up ONLY to be served in his orange bowl. Sometimes I can throw banana slices in there and it is accepted. Yes, no worry folks, I make sure it's not too thick and that he drinks a lot during this part of the meal.




He is also very nuturing to his pet dinosaurs - he likes to let them eat off of his plate and will put his sippy cup up to each of them for a drink!





6 comments:

Angela and Jay said...

That is cute! I love the dinosaur plate picture. Thanks for the laugh! :-)

Emily said...

Being a straight from the jar kind of girl, I think a daddy sandwich sounds pretty tasty. Tell Caleb I said thanks for the idea. :)

Angie said...

That is too cute! What a sweet boy he is to make sure his dino's are well fed! Very responsible! ;)

Mimi said...

Does he share his "Daddy sandwich", too? What neat pictures...I feel a need for a "Caleb (and Alexia) fix" coming on!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Isn't he a caring boy...very sweet about his dinosaurs...


Aunt Cherilyn

Mimi said...

OK, I give up...where's "Caleb Part 2"?