Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Butterfly Garden

I had to put a few pictures in about a little place we all went to. It was a small butterfly conservatory that Alexia went to last year with her Mimi and Papa Jacques. It was a little cloudy when we arrived. They told us the butterflies were not flying and there would not be much to see. I think the lady felt sorry for us all with 5 children eager to see butterflies, so let us all in for free to see something. Well after a few minutes of wandering around they started coming out and showing themselves. It was fun to watch and my kids really enjoyed the morning.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I didnt know his family was from Orlando, thats where our family is!

Glad you had awonderful time! Those pics are awesome

Mimi said...

You got some really good shots, Chrissy...we sure had a good time, didn't we? I like how all the little butterflies are flying around your pictures!

Angela and Jay said...

Great pictures! Looks like a lot of fun. :-)

Cher said...

Love the butterfly seat photo of the kids. Sorry we couldn't make it that far. Hopefully next time I won't be so pukey!

Love, Cher