Thursday, January 24, 2008

14 months

You know you have been waiting a long time when you can't even remember how long it's been! I had to stop and think if it's been 14 or 15 months since our Log In Date. Well, fortunately I have my handy, dandy, trusty, little snail ticker up above to quickly remind me - it's only been 14 months. I was about to change our ticker a couple weeks ago and realized I that I think I have grown rather accustomed to my little snail buddy. Shall I name him now that we have been together so long?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on 14! By all means, name the snail. You deserve that! Maybe I need to change ours to the more appropriate snail!

Mimi said...

Think if you name it "Speedy" it will go more quickly?

Boubacar Blanc said...

Test

Katy said...

You gotta keep the snail and yes the little fella deserves a name, Jesiah's vote is "nail" although you might want something more creative :-)
-Katy (and Jesiah)

Angie said...

Happy 14 Months! Yes, the little guy needs a name! I like Mimi's idea of Speedy!

Snowflowers Mum said...

well, the snail is suitable, he clearly represents the wait times..but he needs a name...

speedy is cute...I'd keep it.

ugh, will the waiting never end!

Hayley

Cher said...

14 months down and one month closer to getting our niece!!
Speed on, "Speedy!"

Love, Aunt Cherilyn