Friday, May 23, 2008

Last Day of Kindergarten


I know, Mother's Day was almost two weeks ago and several tragic events have happened in the world and closer to home as well. I have been a slacker in blogging lately. Alexia's school got out on Thursday and I am glad to say it already feels like summer! My kids arean't in to sleeping in, but it was nice not to have to be anywhere. Here's Alexia with her wonderful teacher that she and I absolutely adored. Her teacher is showing off a ring that Alexia had made for her a few days prior and she was still wearing it to school - how sweet is that??


And a shot of her buds...


2 comments:

Mimi said...

Happy summer, Alexia!!!! See you soon! Lots of Love...

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Alexia!!
You look as lovely as ever, as well!
Love, Aunt Cherilyn