Saturday, May 24, 2008

Marriage by the Numbers




Today marks our 11 year wedding anniversary. I got a similar idea from another friends' blog and I thought it would be fun to see some of the things I could come up with. While coming up with some numbers, I laughed at how unstable we may appear - I mean our dog is the next most constant thing in our lives. And I thought we were a normal family!!

Anyway, here goes...


11 - years of marriage


9 -moves (none in the last 4 1/2 years)


2 -kids


2-kids on the way


1-dog for 10 years


15 - cars come and gone (Erik is in the auto industry)


11-countries visited together


1-time I mowed the lawn!


6-professional jobs held between the 2 of us


Countless - dinners with friends or family at a local Mexican restaurant (minus our time in Europe!)


Infinite- times he's asked me to do something with one of my "piles"


Ongoing- times I've asked him to put his cup IN the sink


Forever -how long I will love my husband because he is so good to me!
Happy anniversary honey!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

what a beautiful, creative post..happy anniversary to you

Ashley said...

Happy Anniversary! loved your post!

Mimi said...

I love how you love each other...Happy Anniversary...have a GREAT time off this coming week, and enjoy each other!!!

Angela and Jay said...

Happy Anniversary! Cute post! :-)

mandt said...

Happy Anniversary! Have a fun and safe Memorial Day.

Gail said...

Love this Christine! Happy belated anniversary! Hope you had a great long weekend. :)

Gretchen, Justin, Elizabeth and Blake said...

Happy anniversary! It only seems like yesterday that ya'll got married!! I think I helped serve the cake! ;-0

congrats on 11 years!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary you two! I hope you're enjoying your time away...

11 years--wow.

I have to say, I'm glad Erik isn't here to tell his sissy about HER piles. He knows he's got it good with you...

Thanks for being a great wife to my lil bro and mama to my present nephew/niece and future ones!

Love,
Cherilyn

Katy said...

Happy Anniversary!! i loved the post and just might have to do the same :-) Katy