Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sweet Lydia

Besides our thumb issue, Lydia is a sweet, very content baby that just goes with the flow. Today alone I had to wake her up three times from a nap. But, she goes down by 7:30 and stays down for almost 12 hours now!! She gives out lots of smiles and giggles to all the family members that want a piece of her. Here are a few recent shots of her around the house.

Big brother showing how to play in the exersaucer for the first time.

Hanging out with the new cousin Lauren (how BIG she looks)

Sitting pretty in mommy's favorite dress that used to be Alexia's

3 comments:

Katy said...

cute, cute pictures!!! She does look really big when she's next to Lauren :-)

Mimi said...

She IS a "sweetie"! I loved "talking to her" last weekend...

Anonymous said...

I love that blue dress, too. Such a sweet one of Lydia. Look at all of Lauren's hair!
I know how you feel, I saw a newborn the other day and I couldn't believe that Krisanna was actually that smal. On the other hand, I can't believe she' still not that small!
Too bad we couldn't get our baby cousins together for photos. But it will be special whenever they do get together.
"Aunt" Cherilyn