Monday, February 23, 2009

Yummy Fun

Caleb LOVES peanut butter and honey like nobody's business. So when I heard about an edible play dough on Jon and Kate that includes both these these ingredients -we had to try it. It was super easy and oh so delicious to eat on. Caleb mixing it all up

spreading it out for cutting out shapes.


He decorated a dinosaur with raisins (looks more like a pac-man in the pic). We finished it off with apples and bananas and called it lunch!

Recipe:
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup honey
1 cup of powdered milk

7 comments:

Mimi said...

Love the HUGE can of Peanut Butter!!! Sure looks like fun...can I play with that kind of Play Dough when I come and visit?

Mimi said...

Love the HUGE can of Peanut Butter!!! Sure looks like fun...can I play with that kind of Play Dough when I come and visit?

Angela and Jay said...

Fun! We'll have to try that one for sure. :-)

Anonymous said...

Aunt Betty says....Caleb, I'm with you....I LOVE pnut butter!! Looks like you had lots of fun, too. See you soon.

Ashley said...

Your baby girl is so precious! And your little guy looks like he is loving that play-dough!

Katy said...

YEAH, I can't wait to try it. And WOW was that a big can of peanut butter.

Drew said...

A peanut butter dinosaur? Man I want one of those!