Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Scary to think...

This morning the kids were playing well together (as usual) and I noticed Alexia was giving Caleb (the 21 month old) a computer tutorial.

Here is how I found Caleb a few mintues later "playing" Sesame Street!



Later in the day we enjoyed a fun afternoon at the pool. What I want to know is - Who teaches little boys that there are frogs in the pool filter - and how to open it for that matter?? Actually today all he found were some stray tennis balls that he HAD to get out. - yuck!




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! What a little boy you have!

Mimi said...

That's what liitle boys are made of...Alexia has found another calling...."teaching"...we do that as nurses, too...so I still think she should stick with that...how kind of her to share her knowledge...and Caleb must be a little "sponge"! Love to all!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Chrissy! That picture of Caleb at the pool when he's looking up at you looks EXACTLY like Andy did at that age, and by extension, just like your dad too.

I'm trying to round up some fabric for you. Don't give up on me just yet!

mandt said...

My boys always want to "save" the frogs in the filter too. I don't let them know that the chlorine will do them in pretty quick regardless. He looks so cute! Can't wait to meet him.

K. said...

This is what summer is all about! He is adorable!