Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Who Are You?



The other day I put a site meter on my blog. Minus the times I come to my own blog to read comments or use it to go to other sites, I am surprised at the number of hits I am getting. So, in order to find out who you all are, and to encourage you to leave comments, I did something. I changed it so that ANYONE including those without blogger/google accounts can leave comments. All you have to do is click your identity as "anonymous" when you want to leave a comment- then of course you would have to sign your name in the body. But, I would like to know who my audience is. So, don't delay, comment today!!

6 comments:

Emily said...

I'm a fan of the blog! :)

Snowflowers Mum said...

me..Hayley, from Winter Blossoms. I visit everyday!

Alana said...

It's me. Alana... you know.. the annoying one form Winter Blossoms??
I check your blog every day.
My name is alana, and I am a blogoholic.
*HI ALANA!*

Anonymous said...

Hi Chrissy!
Your Blog is looking great! Can't wait to see pictures from the lake posted.
-Steph

Shelley Howerton said...

It's me... Laura Howerton.. i check it often..

Jen said...

Hi, I'm Jen and I hopped over from little Laney's blog! I am on my own adoption journey and love watching other families go through the same process. It's therapy! :0)

-Jen
LID 2-20-06 for Emma