Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter


I wanted to say Happy Easter to everyone! Take a moment to reflect on this victorious holiday. My next postings will hopefully be from my sister's place in Amsterdam so stay tuned. It's not looking very promising for getting out to the tulip farms this time - but I'm sure there will be some good pictures worth posting (like the niece and nephews). Meanwhile I will be anxiously awaiting our beautiful dogwoods to bloom here. They are so beautiful in the spring- I love them. Have a super day!

5 comments:

Cher said...

Will there really be photos of your namesake and her bros???
Noooo...not you??? Ha.ha....
I have no doubt there will be at least a few posts with so many photos we can't count.
Have FUN!!! Praying for your safe, peaceful and memorable journey.
Love, Cherilyn

Angie said...

Happy Easter to you and your family! I hope you all had a great day celebrating!

mandt said...

Happy Easter and congrats on 16 months!

Emily said...

Happy Easter! Have a great trip and I look forward to some twin baby pics!

Anonymous said...

Betty says....so excited that you are able to visit your sister and her babies! Looking forward to seeing posts from Amsterdam...praying for you, too.

Love,
Betty