Sunday, August 24, 2008

21 and More

The count is now up to 21 months of waiting for our China girl. I am thankful that God's timing is not our own. I don't know how anyone could handle a pregnancy, adoption, a move and all of the other stuff going on in our lives right now that I don't discuss here.
So, what do you think of the new look? I am too cheap to pay to have a blogover even with all the great adoption oriented charities they donate to. I knew I could figure it all out one day, but my sister in law had a great site on her new blog that I went to and it was SO EASY! The link is at the top of mine. I will try a couple different looks out over the next few weeks for the fun of it. I do want to change my blog around a little with the coming of a new little one. I was thinking something along the lines of "tending our garden". So, calling all you creative types -give me some ideas, I am brain dead right now!!!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Love the colors and design!

Anonymous said...

Aunt Betty says.....Wow, Chrissy, just 10 weeks to go. Time does fly (well, maybe not to you, especially for the next few weeks) but it seems like we just heard your great news about being pregnant!

Sorry I can't help you out my creative juices are ZERO!!

Love to all

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

ha That is funny, I JUST used that same site yesterday to change my blog background too!! I love the one you chose...I was just thinking, "I wonder why I didn't choose this background instead?" :) (I remembered that I wanted red) I can't imagine how you're doing all you're doing right now while being pregnant too!

(Deleted comment was me...had a typo, and I'm too anal to leave it!)

Angie said...

Love the new look! I can't really help you with the creative side though...I have a friend who helps me with that stuff.
10 weeks?? WOW! That isn't long at all...of course I can say that because I'm not the one that is pregnant! :)
Praying that these last 10 weeks find you happy, healthy and as comfortable as possible.

Mimi said...

I like "tending the garden"...then you can talk about "vegging out" (on the off chance to GET to), watering the garden, weeds that grow in the garden,how fertile or not the soil is, what seeds you are planting, etc etc.....I think you are creative enough!