Saturday, August 30, 2008

7 Years Old

My little girl turned SEVEN today. We celebrated by having a "not quite spend the night" party last night. The girls were treated to an evening in their PJ's at the spa (aka our dining room) getting a manicure and facial. The facials were only good for a photo op, then off they came!

I can't believe she is already seven. The older my children get it seems the faster that time is flying. Alexia is a very sincere little girl that has been a free spirit since the day she was born. She loves her friends and stuffed animals dearly. She always likes to be where the action is and never wants to miss a beat. It cracks me up when she asks to "be the last one to leave" or to pick her up from school a little later so she can have more time to talk in carpool line!! She was the first blessing to our family and we are so grateful to God for her in our lives. Happy Birthday "baby girl!"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute birthday girl and cute cake, too!!
Happy 7th, Alexia!!
I still remember the first time we met in Paris!! Cute baby becomes cute girl...
Love, Aunt Cherilyn

Mimi said...

How FUN to have a "spa day"!!! I can't believe I have a GRANDCHILD that turned 7!!!! I ALSO remember coming with Aunt Cherilyn to meet you in Paris!!!! We were sure happy to get to be with you...I will be in GA again next week...see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Aunt Betty says....Happy Belated Birthday, Alexia! And Yes, it is hard to believe she's already 7 years old, Chrissy. They do grow so quickly...enjoy every moment you can!

Love,
Aunt Betty

Katy said...

I'm pretty sure my niece has got to have some of the coolest birthday parties ever. It kind of makes me wish I were 7 again :-)

Ashley said...

Looks like your daughter had a great birthday! They grow up fast, don't they?
Hope you are feeling well!
:) Ashley

mandt said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Alexia! Sounds like a blast. Hope you are feeling ok.