Wednesday, August 20, 2008

In other family news...

...the key word is girls, girls, girls! Erik's sister welcomed her fourth little girl Krisanna Grace safely to the world last week. Isn't she a cutie in her fancy dress?

I am plugging along with about 10 weeks to go with my little girl. This has definitely been the hardest pregnancy out of the three. Some major back pains and gestational diabetes are my latest foes. But, it's all good - we will push through it and come out with a beautiful new life.
And last but not least, we had exciting news today that my other sister in law found out they are having a girl as well. So, including my sister's little one, that will make 4 little girls in a year's time - wow - that's a lot of pink!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I did not realize you were that far along. Will be saying a prayer for a comfortable remainder of this time

Anonymous said...

Thanks for including us!! Can't wait to see our beautiful new niece. I know she will be gorgeous...
Congrats to Andy and Stephanie, too!!
Yay for girls!!

Cherilyn

Snowflowers Mum said...

good luck for that last trimester.

we are in our first! crazy.

thats a lot of pink by the way!!

Angie said...

Precious!