Thursday, August 28, 2008

Natural Backyard


Look at what a sweet creature was caught drinking from our little birdbath the other night. There were actually two fawns and a doe just meandering through our back yard but I couldn't get a shot of them quick enough.
Just the other night Erik and I were deciding on how to term our backyard for a new listing...natural? (too wild sounding) private? (not in the winter) wooded? (some people can't take all the leaves in the fall). But, we have our fair share of the wild since our subdivision backs up to a national park. Imagine my surprise three weeks after we moved in, I was hosting a shower and a whole flock of wild turkey walk through my front yard!!! And we live in an older neighborhood!
But these little deer at our dinner time were so sweet to watch and provided table talk the rest of the evening.



1 comment:

Mimi said...

How cool to see the little fawns! I bet the kids were excited! Glad you had a camera available to snap the moment! I like the background,too...see you soon,