Saturday, January 1, 2011

Resurection of the blog


DSC06544
Originally uploaded by The Amicks
It has been 18 months. I will not even begin to try to catch up on everything that has taken place since my last post. Most people know anyways. This year I am going to ATTEMPT to post a "picture of the day". This will greatly challenge my creative juices that I have always been pretty low on. However, to satisfy my faraway family and to keep track of our goings-on I will try to log them here. We will see...

This is a picture that I think sums up our life over the past year. Erik (and family) pursued and was granted a Chick-fil-A store here in Maryland. So we packed the house, moved and watched the store be built after the winter snow finally melted. It was a joyous opening in July and we have loved everything about it!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Yippeee! The blog is back!