Sunday, January 23, 2011

good Saturday

Okay, so this was yesterday, but I have no pictures today, and I can't pass on these from yesterday.
Lydia has recently shown an interest in playing with play dough. It's been a while since we have made Peanut butter dough (here is the first time), but I decided to make up a batch for a cold Saturday. It was still a hit with all the kids.


Then for a nice evening, we went to my "little" brother's to celebrate his and his little daughter's recent birthday. The little girls are about 2 months apart and are so cute together. They pranced in tutus, read books, sucked each others pacies, and hugged each other until they fell over and rounded the evening out by watching a little bit of ballet . I can't wait to see them grow up together.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Awe! I'm looking forward to the girls growing up together, too! Thanks again for coming over! We had a great time hanging out with you guys :)

nsoucy@cfl.rr.com said...

I am a bit behind...catching up on postings....thanks for all the pix, Chrissy....how COOL that Lydia and Lauren have each other!