Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy Independence Day!

Happy Independence Day to all. We hit the Marietta Freedom Parade this morning and it was a good way to get a dose of patriotism. The kids enjoyed waving the flags at all the passing people. We sat next to a vet with a cap on who got lots of comments from those in the parade. It was so nice to hear people supporting those that have fought for our country. We are off to the lake for my mom's birthday celebration - so Happy Birthday to you too mom!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Happy 4th to you!! I hope you have a great day celebrating!!

Unknown said...

Great photo! So glad that your kids got to feel patriotic today. That is so important.

Snowflowers Mum said...

Hiya,

I know, I shouldnt have held the blog ransom, but I'm desperate! I sure hope we get the remaining 99 tickets sold.

Hayley