Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Pathetic Pooch


I don't recall if I've ever mentioned my dog, Tori, on this blog (yes, she's a little low on the totem poll). However, she's always been a good dog. She's sweet and patient with the kids even when Caleb pulls her ears. Her defense mechanism to that is to lick him in the face so that he backs off!

Anyway, she had to have a little tumor removed from her paw the other day and she is still limping looking pretty pathetic. This is the first time she's ever had to have anything like this done and she is 10 years old! Caleb will sometimes go up to her collar and pat it saying "hat, hat!"

5 comments:

Mimi said...

OH, my poor little grand-doggie! GIve her a pat on the head from her Mimi...hope she doesn't have to wear her "hat" too long!

Unknown said...

Poor Tori. Hope she's better soon.

jrob said...

Hope Tori feels better soon.

Anonymous said...

Awwww....poor sweet little Tori...

Anonymous said...

That last comment was from me... Cher