Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Weekend pictures

We spent the past weekend up at the lake with the intention of trying to help Alexia with her wish to learn how to water ski. It didn't go far and we didn't want to push her, but, she did consent to do what me and my siblings used to do with my dad - she stood on MY skis! It was a bit of a balance struggle, but we didn't fall and she didn't NOT like it. She just said she didn't like the water in her eyes (yes we'll bring the goggles next time!) Here are a few more pics of our weekend with my parents.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How brave Alexia is. Good for her! Great pictures. It looks like you had a fun time and made some great memories.

Anonymous said...

Betty (Mimi's friend in Orlando) says.....WOW! Looks as though ya'll had a GREAT time. I just love looking at all your pictures and being updated by your Blog! Of course, Mimi always sends me lots of pictures, too. Glad that you could get away for a little bit. The lake looks so inviting.

And YES, God will bring your little China Doll at just the right time.

Praying for you!

Anonymous said...

Just what I was going to say, "What a brave girl!" How blessed you all were to get to spend that kind of weekend together--and to get to go to the lake with family so often. Building lots of lasting memories!
Love, Aunt Cherilyn