Thursday, July 10, 2008

Baby Shopping

I finally got a little baby shopping in today (see below post). The poor child is definatly #3 in that the only thing I have bought her so far was one little outfit from Target. I got a few summer things to put away for next year. How's this for some Fourth of July cuteness?

Then I went to a baby store to look for a lamp I had seen for the baby's room. I figured I had better start somewhere on it and I was planning to do my own bed set for the crib. But when I found the lamp and saw the matching set, I really liked it and brought it home to test it out. The quilt is not heavy at all. It is a nice blanket weight that would actually be useful in a baby room so that was another thing that sold me on the "boxed set. " The pink is velvet soft with rich chocolatey browns - I think I am keeping it! Here's the blanket with a piece of the bumper.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!!

Yea, this baby only has had me buy a few really on-sale dresses...

Cher

mandt said...

I love that dress!
Pink and brown colors together is a favorite of mine. Good shopping dat!

Unknown said...

how fun, you have great taste!

Angela and Jay said...

Very pretty bed set and the Fourth of July dress is adorable! :-)

Mimi said...

It looks all cozy, warm, and "girlie"! I like it!

Gail said...

Love the pink and brown colors together...some of my favorites!
Cute little dress too. :)

Snowflowers Mum said...

oooh I love pink and brown and I just heard the BIG news! Congrats!!!!! I have been out of the loop for too long!

Angie said...

I love it all! The pink and brown set is very pretty and the dress is too cute!