Sunday, July 6, 2008

Swimmer Boy

Caleb has taken to the pool just like his big sister did at an early age. He will be three in August and has already ventured swimming (or underwater manuvering) a short distance. This is all with no swim lessons ever - just a watch and learn little boy!


I can't figure out what the arms in the sky thing though. The best I can figure is that when he learned to put his head under the water, he would lift his arms back and up because the swimmies he would wear kept him from going under like he wanted.

4 comments:

Gail said...

He's just adorable Christine! Caleb is 6 mos. older than our little William. What a cute age. :)

Mimi said...

No, Chrissy, he doesn't remind me of Erik at that age...you have all gotten WAY more hours in the pool than we ever did! He is such a sweet boy...I am sure the fact that his "sissy" is so "water efficient" challenges him to "just do it!"

Katy said...

wow- that's impressive! maybe he can teach his cousin Jesiah a few tricks?

Anonymous said...

cousin Jaci says, "Wow. He's a really good swimmer."

It was good we watched and I could tell her to "kick, kick" for swim lessons today... "like Caleb" so you can learn to swim...

It is nice that you have such frequent access to a pool. I really hope my kids can learn enough just through swim lessons to be safe, since we don't have access to a pool like that...

Cher