Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Introducing...

My sister in law started a blog not too long ago writing of the adventures of her and my "little" brother as they venture into parenthood. Aunt Stephanie has been an awesome aunt to my kids. I forgot to mention in my last post that she had them the entire day we moved and took them to a little festival where they rode ponies, jumped on moon bounces, and I don't know what else. They also had their favorite lunch of Chick-fil-A and made a stop in the American Girl store (with Caleb which was a brave thing!) She is a very creative person and, like me, her family is about to be spread out all over the world. Check out our newest family blogger HERE. Oh, and for clarification, her brother's name is Andy and her husband's name is Andy as well.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love new blogs. I dont have your email but email me at amyschristopher@comcast.net if you did not get a First Friday email!

Hope you are feeling well!

Stephanie said...

How very sweet! Thanks for the fun intro!

Ashley said...

just stopping by to say hello.How fun that you and Angie got to meet!
Have a great week!