Saturday, May 10, 2014

Early Mother's Day present



The day after I resolved to sit tight and wait a few more days before I started getting anxious again, it happened. I was in the grocery store and got a text from a friend in the same agency that she just received her TA.  I checked my emails.  
None for me yet. 
 Ugh.  
A second friend responded she did not have hers yet either.  Okay, that made me feel a little better.  I called Erik, on the verge of tears from excitement.  I was just excited that she had hers which meant they it had to be coming.  It was almost 45 minutes after her first notice that I finally got my email.  And just for the record, I had the phone in one hand while vacuuming with the other as I kept refreshing my inbox. 

CCAI- Travel Approvals Received- Please Read & Respond!

AHHH...That is a beautiful subject line.  
Read and respond we did.  We hope to travel in 11 days which lines up with some pretty cool happenings.

17th Wedding anniversary in Beijing
Maisie's Gotcha Day on Memorial Day
In China for their national holiday- Dragon Boat Festival 
Getting to be in Guangzhou with American friends from our hometown that live in China as they finish paperwork for their little girl they adopted!
You couldn't have planned all that to coordinate so nicely!
  
We are so excited.  Travel agents are being contacted today.  I am now in "full-on" mode.  No slowing down, we've got things to do, places to be, stuff to pack, papers to sign and a little girl to get!

1 comment:

Katy said...

aaawww! LOve that her gotcha day is memorial day!!!